Bachelor's Degree in IT related fields
Develop and deploy scalable, highly available, secure, and fault tolerant systems on GCP (Google Cloud Platform) for the development and test lifecycle.
· Focus on building APIs and automation for infrastructure projects.
· Modify existing automation in GCP or AWS to improve performance.
· Passion for solving challenging issues. Requirements:
· Demonstrated competency with the most common GCP or AWS services
· Proficient in Python programming language and tech stacks.
· Software development lifecycle experience or knowledge.
· Deep understanding of the Linux operating system and networking concepts.
· Experience building scalable infrastructure in GCP, AWS or Azure.
· Experience with one or more GCP ,AWS or Azure SDKs and/or CLI. (prefer Python)
· Expertise in leveraging Automation / DevOps principles, experience with operational tools, and able to apply best practices for infrastructure and software deployment. (Terraform or Cloudformation)
• Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on business requirements.
• Conduct systems tests for security, scaling, performance, and availability.
• Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
• Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
• Implement the CI/CD pipeline.
• Improve CI/CD tooling.
• Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
• Build and maintain highly available systems.
• Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
Junior Cloud Engineer
Senior Cloud Engineer
Google Workspace Support